Re: [ft-l] John Weary Memorial Work Hike

I'm afraid I won't be able to make that hike as I'll be at the National
Trails Symposium that week representing FTA, but I hope there is a great
turn out in John's memory and to show support for Judy and her continued
maintenance of the Flat Island/Daubenmire Trail.  I'll post the info on our
chapter website.

Last spring there was talk of a memorial for John in the Green Swamp.  Is
that still in the works, or was the venue shifted from Green Swamp to
Daubenmire?

Deb Blick