Re: [ft-l] cock-fight ?

It's not on the FT; it's on the Daubenmire (sp?) trail.  What remains are
some benches, a wire strung up with a light bulb still on it, and a table.
(At least that's what I recall; it's been a year since I was there.

The still site I know is on the FT between Lockwood & Barr Street.  All
that's left are some rusting tin cans, some bricks, and a few bits of rusting
barrel bands.  There used to be some old bottles, but I think Tree Trimmer
picked them up in one of his trail clean-ups.

Joan
bluetrail@aol.com