Re: [ft-l] cock-fight ?

Well, let's see here.  I know there used to be one on Flat Island just South
of Leesburg.  I've forgotten the name of the trail --- loop --- some long
last name.  Crumbling foundations: well, there's plenty of them... the old
dairy tower on the Rice Creek Section, the old hunting cabin north of
Tosohatchee, etc.  These little historical reminders always spice up a good
hike.

Concerning the political flame wars: please, keep it off of this list.

Jeff "Prairie Dog" Walters

"To a person uninstructed in natural history, his country or sea-side stroll
is a walk through a gallery filled with wonderful works or art, nine-tenths
of which have their faces turned to the wall. " --- Thomas Huxley