Re: [ft-l] An idea for the FT

Hello FT-L,

As a suggestion, I recommend we work through the section leaders to define
the beginning and ending points of each hike since they will know the best
places to get off and on the trail.  Also I recommend we only hike on the
existing through trail and not hike the long connecting road walks so we
focus our limited resources where we have trail.

Kent

Kent L. Wimmer, AICP
Florida National Scenic Trail Liaison
Florida Trail Association, Inc.
kwimmer@fs.fed.us
(850) 942-9376 (w)
(850) 942-9305 (fax)
(850) 386-8442 (h)
Mailing address:
USDA Forest Service
National Forests in Florida
325 John Knox Rd, F-100
Tallahassee, FL 32303-4160

                    "Cricket"
                    <D_Blick@email.m        To:     <ft-l@backcountry.net>
                    sn.com>                 cc:
                    Sent by:                Subject:     Re: [ft-l] An idea for the FT
                    owner-ft-l@backc
                    ountry.net

                    08/02/2000 10:19
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to ft-l

I think that's up to the event organizers.  We could limit it to non-road
walks, or we could limit it to just FNST or we could try to cover the whole
thing.
Cricket