Re: [ft-l] An idea for the FT (long)

President's Day weekend is in Feb, Deb...and I have it off. :) - Cheers,
Navigator

In a message dated 07/31/2000 9:50:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
D_Blick@email.msn.com writes:

<< February - Florida Hiking Trails Month is a great idea - it had slipped my
 mind for a moment.  The weather is usually nice then and it's after general
 gun.  I think we need to come up with a three-day weekend however for people
 who work, although if it's enough in advance I'm sure interested people who
 are still working could arrange for a day off. >>

To:            <ft-l@backcountry.net>