Re: [ft-l] An idea for the FT (long)

Dear Cricket,
An outstanding name is a must. February Fling??
I'll help with PR and whatever. I think we (FTA) needs a shot in the arm!
And this might be just what we need. For those folks who can't hike, there
is plenty of  the other details to take care of!! Let's brainstorm at the
ExCom Meeting in August. Yes we need a T-shirt for those who hike and take
part. The ideas needs to go to the BOD. I know they will love the idea.

Sylvia  (:
dunnams@alltel.net