Re: [ft-l] black bears in Florida

Right, I forgot to mention that FTA had two booths there last year - Sylvia
and Carl did a super job with the FTA booth and Central Florida chapter had
one also.  Glad to hear the FTA booth will be there again this year.  It's
great publicity for FTA among the type of people that we like to recruit.

Sylvia - when you pick up the stuff at the office for the display, pick up
the copy of all the maps that's out in the reception area too.

Cricket