Re: [ft-l] An idea for the FT

Cricket,
Sounds like an excellent idea. Especially for a Jan/Feb 3-day holiday
weekend. But our FT community online is pretty small. Why not get a blurb
into The Footprint about it? I like it especially from the standpoint of
publicity. It never ceases to amaze me how many Floridians don't even know
the Florida Trail exists. Heck, I didn't even know until recent years, and I
lived here for a decade while it was a serious work-in-progress!

Cheers, Navigator

To:            <ft-l@backcountry.net>