[ft-l] JONATHAN DICKENSON SP

Due to a recent fire in the park, please note the following:

The east loop of the Jonathan Dickinson State Park Hiking Trail was
severely damaged by the recent fires in the park.  The southern end (the
last quarter )of the loop from the rainy slough bridge east to the park
entrance gate has not only been damaged by the fire but also by the heavy
equipment used to put out the fire.

Care should be exercised in hiking this loop as many of the blazes are
missing and the trail surface is damaged to the extent that it is
difficult to follow.

At this point, we are not sure when we can get in there to correct the
situation, but will try to do so ASAP.

Sunny
in Sunny So FLA