[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ft-l] More on Tagalong's gear for sale
- Subject: [ft-l] More on Tagalong's gear for sale
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:08:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Finally got the details on Jan (Tagalong) Kern's gear she's selling, so here it
1. TENT: Sierra Designs Orion CD, brand-new, used only one night. Paid $239.
You can see this tent at several sites, including:
2. BACKPACK: Osprey Flyte with Vector One, internal frame, brand-new, carried
only one day. Paid $249? (someone on the list had quoted that price some
time ago) Asking $215.
Specs: 4400 cu. in., 4 lb. 7 oz. The Vector One pocket can be replaced
with other types of pockets (see http://www.ospreypacks.com/vectors.html) and
there are other accessories available
3. BONUS!!: With either the tent or pack, you get--at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE--a
mail drop box with one week's worth of food all packaged and ready to go,
INCLUDING such things as macaroni 'n' cheese, grits, GORP, snacks, TP, wet wipes
and peppermint soap!
Rush right to your telephone,computer, or mail box and make contact NOW. These
are hot items folks and they'll go FAST! Operators are standing by! :-)
4. CONTACT INFO.:
Jan "Tagalong" Kerns
P.O. Box 352
Townsend, TN 37882
(865) 983-0399 (her daughter's, leave msg. if she's not there)
Eeyorecolectr@aol.com (her daughter's e-mail, put FOR JAN KERNS in subject
Linda L. Patton, Reference Librarian, Strozier Library, Florida State Univ.
Tallahassee, FL 32306-2047 (850)644-5019 firstname.lastname@example.org
"A world without wilderness is a cage." -- David Brower
* From the Florida Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *
To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com