[ft-l] Berries in Tosohatchee

The Escoffiers and I worked Trail Inventory in Tosohatchee last week.  The
Firestorm of '98 hit Tosohatchee pretty good, clearing a lot of the
undergrowth and leaving the soil more acidic.  Perfect for this year's berry
crop.  Along the thru section of the trail there are hundreds of blackberry
bushes that should be ripening in the next month or so.  Also, some small
patches of blueberry bushes.  Up at the north end, just before leaving the
park, we even found some ripe blueberries.   Trail inventory took a little
longer that day!
Deb