[ft-l] http://pages.preferred.com/~mikeatle/pageone.htm

And speaking of Erwin, please stop by and say hello to my dear friend
Michael when you are there.  This is the website for his coffee shop, Main
Brew, and the Mexican joint down the street.  They both love hikers.  And if
I remember correctly Michael has a computer you can use to check and send
your email.  Oui, Michael?  deborah
I was in Erwin, TN this weekend and briefly (long enough to get a photo for
The Footprint, if Pete's interested) met Class Five and King Louie, two
thru-hikers doing the IAT thing... they thru-hiked the FT starting Jan 3rd
at
Big Cypress...as of April 23rd, they're on the AT at the Nolichucky
River...headed for Cap Gaspe!

Cheers, Navigator