Re: [ft-l] Joan Hobson's journal

Yeah Dell, I'll forward the whole set of emails that were sent to the ft-l.
It looks like maybe the ft-l is having problems of some kind.  I've often
wondered if I have missed messages based on the content of some of the
messages I have received.

I believe, but don't quote me, that Rick Guhse might be adding Joan's recent
hike Journal to the Thru-hiker Journals Book.  The current book already has
about 5 or so Journals in it and is available through the Florida Trail
Association for about $20.

Jeff "Prairie Dog" Walters