[ft-l] It's berry time!

I hiked 12 miles in Tosahatchee State Reserve yesterday.  Only wildlife was
an armadillo.  Most of the berries I passed were still a week or so away from
being ripe, but I did taste the season's first blackberries and blueberries.
I saw a profusion that will pull me back next weekend.  Looks to be a nice
crop despite the dry weather.

For some reason two blueberry bushes were ahead of the others and yielded me
a handful of exquisite ripe berries.  It's such a simple joy, but it made the
long hike in hot temperatures well worth it.

Anyone else have berry reports?  Don't keep all the info secret!  :)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear

"The true profession of a man is to find his way to himself."  Still looking,
but I'm not finding any blazes.  :)