Re: [ft-l] TRIP REPORT: Bradwell Bay [long]

Hey you guys! That's not fair! You're making me even more homesick. And,
Earthworm, how soon you must forget. It was April a few years ago that you,
Darryl "Swamp Man" and I were slogging merrily through Bradwell Bay
Wilderness. It was one of the most enjoyable hikes I've ever been on. Maybe
one has to be a native Floridian to enjoy crotch-deep or waist-deep tea
water, people-eating mud and the uncertainty of what may greet one around the
next turn.......But, then, maybe I'm just a closet masochist. VBG

Fla Kracker

To:            at-l@backcountry.net, pct-l@backcountry.net, cdt-l@backcountry.net, ft-l@backcountry.net, ft-l@backcountry.net