Re: [ft-l] Fw: trail report

From what I see on the map, and what the guys told me, it is in section
18, east of I75 but before you get to White Springs.  I could tell you
more, but it looks like page 139 and 140 are still in somebodys pack!  If
I get going fast this morning, I might walk up that way.

The landowner gave my son his telephone number (he has some modern
conveniences) and I guess the best person to talk with him would be the
president of the chapter that keeps that part of the trail up. What do
you think?