Re: [ft-l] Fw: trail report

Wouldn't be the first time!  Where exactly is this section?

But there is a lot of land up along the north bank of the Suwannee that is
private property.  I know FTA'ers in the area are working with the WMD on a
south bank route in certain sections but, from what I've heard, it would
have to be a multi-use trail and I guess it is a lot more open than the
north side.  With all the private property issues, tho, it might be our only
alternative.

Maybe Fred or Carol Ann could give us an update on the southern route?

Cricket