Re: [ft-l] HIking in April

I could give you a lift from Oviedo to Holloway Road on either April 3 or
April 7.  And on either April 5 or 6, depending on my schedule.  As far as
hiking in Florida in April - it will be mostly hot (80's), with occassional
cooler weather and mostly dry, as in very little rain and dried-up water
sources.  You'll have to be very wary of fire hazards and very careful of
fires - just this past weekend we had one fire in the Osceola and two fires
in the Ocala that I am aware of.  I would suggest no campfires (it'll be hot
anyway), use a stove for all cooking.
Cricket