[ft-l] HIking in April

My plans for hiking a section of the FT are moving forward. I am leaving on
April 2 and driving down from Ma hopefully in time to begin my hike on the
Fourth. I am hoping to park my truck in Oviedo and catch a ride up to near
Palatka so I can begin my hike at Holloway Road near Etoniah. I would
appreciate any information available as to procuring transportation North. I
would also welcome any suggestions relative to hiking in Fla in April. I have
done several section hikes on the At but the farthest south I have been is
New Jersey.

           George

To:            <ft-l@backcountry.net>