[ft-l] FTA Maps

I was looking at the FTA Map poll on FBT and even though there have only
been a few responses to the poll, most of the responses have rated the maps
average or below.

A group of officers, staff and volunteers will be revisiting the maps this
spring.  I don't foresee any major changes being made to the maps for the
2000-2001 hiking season, but I will take your responses to the meeting with
me.

So I would like to ask the list - What do you like about the maps?  What do
you not like about the maps?  If we were to change the maps, what should be
done differently?  What things should we retain?  Please be honest and
specific.

Deb Blick