[ft-l] Civil War Sites

Fellow FT enthusiasts...

I'm working on a book project for an educational publisher about the Civil
War in Florida. This is my 5th book for this publisher. Am wondering, since
I've run into many of these sites on my own, if anyone can give me leads on
Civil War sites accessible or near the FT, such as gun batteries,
fortifications, battle sites, salt mines, etc...? I know I've heard people
mention such things (especially the salt mines). Please respond offlist
directly to me. Thanks!

Navigator
aka Sandra Downs, author. :)