Re: [ft-l] Robins, Robins, ROBINS!!!!

We've noticed a lot of robins in the Ocala NF this year over the last month
or so.  One night between Christmas and New Years I was cmaping near Whiskey
Creek.  I was returning to the campsite just about sunset when a whole flock
of robins crackled across the sky.  The setting sun lit up their whole
bodies, so that at first I thought they were tanagers.  Only could tell the
were robins from the song.  Wonderful sight.  That's why we go out there, to
see things like that, right?
Cricket