[ft-l] Sleeping bag repair

My Sierra Designs Calamity Jane decided to unravel its zipper on the coldest
night on Cumberland Island...brrrr! The zipper's been shot since a trip where
someone (not me) made an eager but poor and ultimately failed attempt to join
sleeping bags together...bending some of the zipper teeth permanently in the
process. It's never been the same since.

Question: do I consign this to the trash heap, *OR* (I do like the bag), is
there a way to get a zipper replaced-- and is it cost-effective? It was a
$150 bag when I bought it.

If there is an outfitter/tailor up to the task, can anyone suggest a place in
Florida that might do a repair of this nature?

Cheers, Navigator

To:            Bluetrail@aol.com, ft-l@backcountry.net, at-l@backcountry.net