Re: [ft-l] Central Florida hiker babe notice

> Solar Bear wrote:
>  > Drop what you are doing and attend Joan Norris's TGIF hike tonight at 6
PM
> in  Oviedo if you would like a special surprise!  :)
>
>   Post-hike details at eleven?
>       -- Earthworm

Ah, our gallant SB charmed the ladies with a single red rose for each hiker
present...lucky for him he brought a dozen and timed it EXACTLY right to
catch a dozen ladies present! Of course, he was likely out for the payoff-- a
group cuddle and photo with all the hiker babes, leaving the other fellows to
grumble on the sidelines. :)

Cheers, Navigator