Re: [ft-l] Chuch "Swamp Eagle" Wilson

In a message dated 2/10/00 3:15:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hiker_jjw@yahoo.com writes:

> I'd just pass this information to anyone who might know Chuck or who might
>  have helped him before he started his Key West to Canada hike!  He's on his
>  way!

Wow!  He's a little late.  When I did some planning for a possible Orlando to
Canada hike, I needed to start on January 10 to get to Canada before winter.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear

"The true profession of a man is to find his way to himself."  Still looking,
but I'm not finding any blazes.  :)