Re: [ft-l] Tampa Bay Bucs and Hiking

I can't believe nobody shot down my last message!  After I re-read my
message, I realized that some things I said may have been taken the wrong
way.  For example, when I said "trusty side companion", I didn't mean for
that to sound like we are gay or anything (NOT that there is anything wrong
with that).   We are happy hikers, but neither of us is gay.

I hope no one is going to stay inside this next (Super Bowl) weekend.
Hopefully, someone will consider hiking out to Hidden Pond in the Ocala
National Forest this coming weekend.  Sandy? Allen? Anyone? :)

Happy hiking,
Jeff Walters