[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ft-l] Water at the Springs?
- Subject: [ft-l] Water at the Springs?
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:23:50 -0500
- Organization: South Florida Water Management District
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Thanks so much for the information on Wekiwa. FT-L is a great resource
for backpackers, as is AT-L although I only lurk there due to the high
volume. I do have another question for you though. My hiking buddies
and I are going to hike the long way around (10 miles) on Saturday and
the short leg (three miles) on Sunday. How much water do we need to
carry? Does the river run near the trail or there other water sources
along the way? We just hiked Dupuis and had to carry over a gallon for
each person. Pretty heavy if it's not necessary.
Thanks for your help,
* From the Florida Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *