[ft-l] Tampa Bay Bucs and Hiking

Now that the Tampa Bay Bucs lost the AFC Championship game there is no
reason to stay home to watch the Super Bowl next weekend, so I think I'm
going hiking.  If you see the famous Solar Bear and his trusty side
companion (me) softy cussing about being so out of shape for the trail, then
please do say hello! :)

In fact, if my estimates are correct we might be at Hidden Pond on Saturday
night which would make a great time for some of the people with "real" jobs
to come out and join us! :)  Would anyone be interested?  If there are a
couple of people who would like to come out and join us, then we'll try to
be there.

Happy hiking,
Jeff Walters