Re: [ft-l] Ocala backpack

Rich, you must have ESP or something!  Yeah, I would love to, I GOTTA GET
OUT AND HIKE!!!  Let me see how many days off I can get.  Can we start on
the 27th?  It would work out better for me.  Are you thinking of 5 or 6
days?  or do you want to do the Ocala Death March of 4 days? LOL, last years
Ocala Death March never materialized into anything...

I'll call you Friday or Saturday night,
Happy Hiking coming soon to a trail near you,
Jeff Walters

P.S. - I'll be hiking with Joan Hobson around March 1st thru the Suwannee
River when she gets up there.  If you're interested in joining us, let me
know.

> I'm getting antsy and the weather is beautiful.  Gotta hang out here until
> the 25th, but I'm thinking of starting a hike of all of the FT through
Ocala