Re: [ft-l] Going to Wekiwa Springs State Park

Joan is sure right about the racoons at Wekiwa.  It was quite a sight on my
last trip there.  Me at sundown, running around with a stick, chasing away a
horde of racoons, closing fast on camp.  I would turn one way a shoo away the
racoons and others would come from the other side.  It was a very coordinated
attack.  I was pritty sure that I saw a star on one of the racoons.  I
scuttled my food supply and made everything unavailable to them.  I soon saw
the tribe attack some other poor sole.  May God rest there soles.