Re: [ft-l] Sandy's p38

Nope, Sandy, you're right.  The little can openers are called P-38's.  Army
designation.  Originally packaged with field rations.  If you don't carry a
knife with a can opener on it, the P-38's, available from army surplus type
stores and some camping supply stores, are a great thing to carry camping.
But they are so small, I suggest attaching a small, brightly colored cord.
I was always losing mine.
Cricket