[ft-l] Ocala backpack

I'm getting antsy and the weather is beautiful.  Gotta hang out here until
the 25th, but I'm thinking of starting a hike of all of the FT through Ocala
National Forest starting on the 26th.  Approx. 12 - 15 mile days, 66 miles
total.  Anybody wanna join me?  Jeff?  If not, can anyone shuttle me from
Rodman Dam (where I'll leave my car) to the Hwy. 42 Trailhead?

Or if anybody's got a similar hike in mind elsewhere, I'll consider it.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear

To:            ft-l@backcountry.net