[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ft-l] Going to Wekiwa Springs State Park
- Subject: [ft-l] Going to Wekiwa Springs State Park
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:09:23 -0500
- Organization: South Florida Water Management District
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me and two buds are going to hike to the primitive campsite at Wekiwa
Springs State Park (near St. Cloud) on the weekend of February 5th.
Have any of you guys been there? If so; Where do you park and is it
safe? What's to see at the end of the trail? (is that where the spring
is?) Can I snorkel in the spring? Do they allow divers in the spring?
How's the water supply? In general, what did you think of the
FWIT I'm going to hike a section of the AT, from Hot Springs north
about 25 miles in March. I did Max Patch to HS this past summer, way
* From the Florida Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *