[ft-l] Re: hunt date info

John asks:
>Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:44:20 -0500

does anyone know of a web site that provides
hunting season information for North and Central Florida?  I do want to
hike, but I do not like being a target.  Any ideas?

>John
>Middleburg

Dear John,

The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commisssion gives info on hunt
dates. http://www.state.fl.us/fwc/

Also the FTA web site gives the link for any trail on property managed by
this commisssion. Look under map descriptions.

carol ann