Re: [ft-l] Best Myakka campsite?

I have been on several overnights in the park and my favorite campsite is
Oak Grove. It is a pretty oak hammock and very close to the marsh in the
center of the backpacking loop, maybe the prettiest part of the loop. If you
are looking to use the campsite to see areas outside of the loop, Bee
Island, Mossy Point, and Honore are all close to either the main road or the
power line road. Note: the latter two sites can be wet 80% of the year.

                                                Doug McCoy