Re: [ft-l] why i do not want a real job

Way Cool! Sandy--I'm envious.  Yesterday I also "hiked" all day--up and
down stairs at  two apartment complexes with the phone books.  Six hours,
$42.50 (used to make more than that for an hour) but a lovely day to be
walking in the sun.  Today, after Zells, "did" most of our shopping
center and then Creekside--doctors offices with 4 - 6 books per address.
Lots of people, no bears to be seen.  The census called about a job but I
turned them down--I'm happy at the hardware those two days a week.  I
think I'll not borrow the van, by the way.

Nancy G

To:            ft-l@backcountry.net