[ft-l] my $.02

For various reasons I will never be a thru hiker.  I dearly appreciate the
short hikes, the loops, the trails, and the day outings I am able to access.

Even more dearly I appreciate the mission while believing diversity within a
specificed scope is one of the keys to success in any organization.  With
that in mind I covet the days I spend snorkeling, camping, kayaking, etc in
the company of other FTA members.  Without them I would be less of a risk
taker.  Without them I would be a duller woman.  Without them my life would
be not so "green".  And without them I'd be long gone and have missed the
opportunities to meet some of the best friends I've ever known but would not
have otherwise have crossed paths with in my ordinary life circumstances.

Please remember that FTA has something to offer to many from various
backgrounds with various goals and for various reasons.

deborah