Re: [ft-l] Day hike or thruhike

I originally joined the FTA after section hiking the AT with a desire to see a real
thru trail in Fl and my primary reason for staying involved is to see the Trail
completed. I sometimes get frustrated that so much time and effort is put in to so
many local trails although I too have used and helped to maintain these trails.
If we don't get the land secured for the thru trail soon it will all be so developed
we will have no wilderness left to walk in. Just my two cents worth.
                            Triathlon Grandma