RE: [CDT-L] where oh where

Ah, the list is alive.  Thanks guys, for all the responses.  I live in Idaho,
not too far from the CDT.  Most of my reseach has been so far on the PCT, but I
think the CDT would be an exciting trek.  From what little I've read so far on
it, I get the impression that it's not completely finished or that the trail
follows the roads in quite a few places.  Gotta read up on it some more.

...Kelly