[CDT-L] Ruck Info

Just an Ruck update!  We are updating the Ruck website.
http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck/index.html

Almost everything has been updated, but check back often for
the revised schedule and updates on donations of used gear for the Ruck
Auction.
.
We have received several e-mails asking if people who wanted to
donate to the repairing of The Place could do so even if they were
unable to attend the Ruck.  You sure can!!!  You can contribute directly
to The Place...click for info http://www.damascus.org/trailservices/hostel.htm
.
And you can get RuckRaffel tickets by snailmail.   RuckRaffle tickets are
available
for a five dollar donation each.
.
Checks to be made out to:  Damascus UMC Hostel.
.
Mail checks to:
       John O'Mahoney
       40 Lenape Trail
       Brick, NJ 08724
.
Put Ruckfund in the memo space if you like
.
All checks must be accompanied by a STAMPED  SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE.
If you do not trust the Post Office, YOU should PREPAY for insurance or
special handling
of your return envelope.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED TICKETS.
.
Deadline for RuckRaffle tickets is December 15th, 1999
any checks received after that date will be returned.
.
The UMC (United Methodist Church) has been operating 'The Place' in
Damascus for 24yrs!