No Subject

I am a staff writer for the Los Angeles times working on an independent
project  about the CDT. I am
interested in people's experiences
and observations along the way, their impressions of the route and
noteworthy encounters
with people and wildlife. I am particularly
interested in
issues - grazing, logging, ATV use, new development, or the trail itself
 - that may
be affecting the environment or experience of the divide.  Your comments
welcome. (This project is
sponsored by the Alicia Patterson Foundation. Articles I write will be
submitted to the foundation, the LA
Times and other publications) Thank you.
Frank Clifford
Frank Clifford
Los Angeles Times Environment Writer
Phone: 213-237-4457