[CDT-L] Gila NF mileage

Quick question - what do you figure the mileage between Gila Cliff
Dwellings and NM 12 (the road to Reserve) - I've heard everything from 3
1/2 days to 200 miles - obviously that is going to make a big difference in
resupply.  Assuming we go across John Kerr Peak, etc. and down the West
Fork of the Gila etc. - approximately how long??

PS We leave on Saturday!