[CDT-L] 4 Sale GM 100 GPS

It's CDT hiking time again. To help navigate, I've a GobalMap 100 GPS
receiver 4 sale. It's brand new, never used. Comes with MapCreate CD-Rom,
auto power & PC data cables, warranty still in box. Posting here, as know
some are interested in GPS.

Received suprised gift  of one, from wife, for birthday, a relative also
sent one. Don't need two to navigate!

See specs at www.lowrance.com click on Outdoor at bottom of page. Sells
$385 + tax at Wal-mart, $419 at www.4x4.com. Will sell for $355, pay
shipping in lower 48.

Contact me at e-mail or web site address in my sig block below.

  []0  AT 87-88
  []|- FT 89
  []|  PCT 90-91
   /^\ NCT 92-95