Re: South Pass to Rawlins, etc.

Bob - thank you so much for the information. It will be helpful.  I'm glad
to see there are at least a few people who don't just go for the shortest
(Wamsutter) route.  Did you follow the Pine Creek Trail out of the Winds,
or do the roadwalk around the edge of the forest?  I've heard that pine
creek is in bad shape - at least it was a few years ago. Yet it is/was the
official route. (I know, better get used to it!)
Thanks again.
ginny