[CDT-L] Wyoming designation

Just got my copy of the just released Wyoming BLM "Decision Record for
the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail" - they've finally
designated a route through Wyoming.  Jim Wolf will be disappointed, I
think - they didn't include the Ferris Mountain section. The
checkerboard section around Rawlins is deferred for now - you have to
just walk the highway. But that was expected. It will be interesting to
study it and see which of the alternates was chosen and why. Since none
of it will be constructed this year, we still might do the alternates.
We'll see.  Still, it is very nice to see progress being made.
Ginny