[CDT-L] CDT in '99?

Hi folks,

I'm just wondering who's out there and who's planning to be on the CDT this
summer.

I'm picking up the trail in Basin, MT, and hiking south for 2-4 months. I'm
expecting to be on the trail in early June. I started this hike in 1996 at the
Canadian border but  had to abort that trip because of a stress fracture. It's
taken until now to find the time to get back. I'm hoping for better results
this time.

By the way. Does anyone know what kind of snow conditions I can expect along
the CDT in central Montana in early-mid June? I understand the snow's been
well above average in the mountains this year.

Dean Wooton