[CDT-L] '99 CDT Hiking Partners Wanted

Looking for partner(s).  Would consider any of the following plans.  (A) Glacier, July 4 to CO border.  (B) Namie Bacile's '98 route: NM in spring, South Pass, WY to Cumbres Pass (CO/NM border), Glacier to South Pass.  (C) Glacier, June 15 to Mexico.
I finished PCT in '98 (1000 miles), hike with ~14 lb. pack + food and water, did 25 miles/day MAX thru the valleys north of Tuolumne Meadows (which I assume is generally similar to CDT hiking) in August.
Would be interested in hooking up with others.  Please let me know what you think, or pass this contact on to others.
Bill Gurwell
1103 Perkins
Richland, WA 99352-3103
(509) 946-0836