[CDT-L] Sponsors are out there...

	I just found the following note at
http://www2.gorp.com/forums/Thread.cfm?CFApp=6&Thread_ID=4367&mc=1

Date: December 07, 1998 10:18 PM
Author: S.Goodrich (webmaster@n2backpacking.com)
Subject: '99 CDT Thru-Hikers

N2 Ventures, Inc., an Internet company designed for the outdoor enthusiast,
plans to sponsor CDT thru-hikers during the '99 hiking season. Cash awards
and accessories to those finalists selected on 2/1/99. Two sponsorships
will be awarded to those who qualify. Check out the details at
http://www.n2backpacking.com

	Judging form the date, I guess I don't surf enough!  <G>

	Earl

Interested in the Continental Divide Trail Mailing List ?

Contact KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG for more information.