[CDT-L] Snow

>>In New Mexico, I couldn' t find a good station for Mount Taylor.
Farther
south, both Lookout Mountain and Signal Peak are good stations.

>>Mt. Taylor near Grants is also 10000' and has
snow until May, I think.

Mount Taylor is 11,301, and most years has a lot of snow until mid-June
at least.  But this year (so far) there is virtually no snow-pack.
[Please send some winter weather this way :=}].  The Forest Service
maintains a snow-measuring station on the trail up the mountain, but I
don't know who to contact at the local station to find out what
measurements they've been recording.  I can find out if anyone wants me
to pursue this.
Best regards, Tom
--
Tom Bombaci, Jr.    Grants, New Mexico, USA
NMGenWeb County Coordinator for 4 counties;