Re: [CDT-L] towns, again

At 02:40 PM 1/14/99 -0500, Virginia Owen sent:

	GINNY!  How nice to see your print again!

<snip>
>How is resupply in the following places:
>Lincoln
>Lima
>Rawlins
>Chama
>Cuba
>Reserve

	Unfortunately, all I'm familiar with is Lincoln.  Lincoln is actually a
museum-like place, and I don't remember seeing even a grocery store or a
gas station there.  The is a nice Butterfield stage coach, though...

<snip>
>However, Lincoln, Wisdom, Lima, Old Faithful Village, Encampment, Grand
>Lake,Creede, South Fork,  Chama, Cuba, Reserve, and Columbus are a bit more
>iffy. They have stores, but are they good for long term resupply, or just
>lunches and snacks?  How creative will we have to be?

	From my memory, pretty darn creative.  would a map of the town help?  I
have a nice program that I could pull a map from and possibly convert it to
a .bmp, .jpg, or a .gif.

	Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, New Mexico	DM84 N34.403 W103.334

Do you have a recently manufactured Lycoming engine?  Contact me ASAP.